4000W Modified Sine Wave Inverter 12V
12V DC to 230V AC power. Affordable, mobile and easy to use. 1 Year Warranty and C-Tick Approved.
12V DC to 230V AC power. Affordable, mobile and easy to use. 1 Year Warranty & C-Tick Approved.All 8ZED Power Inverters come with a 1 Year Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations. This quiet running, robust and reliable 12V Model DC to AC Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter connects standard Australian 3 pin, 10A electrical devices of up to 4000 Watts. With the 8ZED 4000W Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime. The 8ZED 4000 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. Ideal for people on the move, who require tools for remote work, or to run general purpose home appliances in your caravan.
SafetyThe 8ZED 4000 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to a certain voltage. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops too low. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
- Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders, Compressors (no welders)
- Most Lights, Fluoro lights will require an electronic starter (ballast's must be removed)
- Microwaves up to 1000watts
- Small Pumps, Some AC Pumps with VFD will not be suitable
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Air Compressors
- Kettles, Pie Warmers
- Toasters, Snack machines, hotdog machines
- Small Fridges (allow 4-6 times the power required. For more information, please refer to the FAQ's)
- Also note Hot air guns @1600W will consume 2500W before they reach optimum temperature
- Not suitable for lithium ion or LiPo fast chargers
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 220 to 240V AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 2Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 4000W
- Peak Output Power: 8000W
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <2.0A
- Efficiency: 90%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C ? 40°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 11.0±0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 10.0V±0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: 15.5V±0.5V
- Overheat Protection: 85°C±3°
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Unit Dimensions: 435 x 200 x 145 (mm) (Including Terminals & Mounting)
- Unit Weight: 9.7kgs
- Package Dimensions: 520 x 270 x 215 (mm)
- Weight: 11.5kgs
- 4x Positive & Negative Terminal Connection Cables to get you started
- 1x Instruction/Specification Booklet