500W Modified Sine Wave Inverter 12V
Quiet running, robust and reliable 12V Model DC to AC modified sine wave power inverter.
12V DC to 230V AC power. Affordable, mobile and easy to use. 1 Year Warranty & C-Tick Approved.All 8ZED Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters come with a 1 Year Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations. This quiet running, robust and reliable 12V Model DC to AC modified sine wave powerinverter connects standard Australian 3 pin, 10A electrical devices of up to 500 Watts. With the 8ZED 500W Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime. The 8ZED Special Edition 500 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing under your seat or in your boot. Ideal for people on the move, who require a tools for remote work, or to run general purpose home appliances in your caravan.
The 8ZED Special Edition 500 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to a certain voltage. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops too low. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
- Some Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's,
- Some Lights
- Small Charging Applications. Phones, Cameras etc
- Not suitable for Lithium ion fast chargers
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 230V ±3% AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 3Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 500W
- Peak Output Power: 1000W
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <0.9A
- AC Regulation: 3%
- Efficiency: 85%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C ? 40°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 10.5±0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 9.5V±0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: 15.5V
- Overheat Protection: 67°C±3°
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Dimensions: 235 x 112 x 69 (mm) (Including Terminals)
- Weight: 1.2kgs
- 1x Positive & 1x Negative Terminal to Terminal Connection Cable
- 1x Grounding Cable
- 1x Instruction/Specification Booklet