SITZ BATH Superior Kit
Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath Superior quality manufacture complete kit for the relief of discomfort and pain in the lower part of the body, eg: haemorrhoids (piles), anal fissures, rectal surgery, an episiotomy, uterine cramps, inflammatory bowel disease, and infections of the bladder, prostate or vagina.
- Sitz Bath kit JMD-SBR comprises: Sitz bath, graduated bag, adjustable flow control clamp, kink resistant tubing, tough plain shipper box
- High quality toughened polymer Sitz bath has superior strength and is longer lasting
- Easy clean
JINNIMD TM Sitz Bath Features:
- Fast shipping Australian owned and based
- Save money, discrete Australian based strong plain packaging so it gets to you in top condition
- Fast relief assists in recuperation
- Clear easy to follow instructions for use
- Durable toughened Polymer light weight but tough manufacture
- Fits all standard toilets
- Kink resistant tubing assures even flow from solutions bag
- Wide contoured edges ensure comfort in use
- Solution bag may be hung above toilet or set on tank top
- Convenient on/off Valve
- Tubing anchored by latch to bottom of bowl to control direction of flow
- Side venting to prevent accidental overflow
- Additional solutions bags available
Effective use of Sitz Bath
Sitz Basin Preparation:
Raise Toilet lid and seat.
Place Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath basin on toilet bowl with “front” designation towards the front of the bowl.
Fill Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath with warm water (100 0 – 105 0 F/ 38 0 – 40 0 C) half to two thirds full.
Insert Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath tube from the douche bag through to the front or the rear entry hole in the Sitz Bath basin. Snap or secure the Sitz Bath tube into channel in basin bottom.
Position flow control clamp towards Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath bag.
Using clamp, close tubing by sliding clamp over tube from wide to narrow side.
Open top of the bag and fill with hot water (100 0 – 105 0 F/ 38 0 – 40 0 C).
Place or hang bag above Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath.
Sit in Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath for 15-20 minutes.
Use your Jinni MDTM bath as often as recommended by your doctor; generally several times a day as needed to ease discomfort.
To maintain water temperature in the basin, adjust the flow rate from the douche bag by sliding clamp on the tube from narrow to wide side. (Overflow water will drain through the openings at the back of the Jinni MDTM Sitz bath basin).
Once desired temperature is reached, close the clamp by sliding clamp over tube from wide to narrow side.
After treatment, empty and rinse the basin.
Jinni MD Sitz Bath – Contents:
Sitz bath basin
Solution douche bag
Tubing with flow control clamp
Gross weight including shipper box approx.: 0.7kg
Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath Cleaning:
Empty remaining water into the toilet.
Rinse Jinni MDTM Sitz bath with hot water.
Wipe very well and dry it thoroughly.
Replace back into a plastic bag to prevent contamination.
This product is designed for single patient use only.
Caution: To Avoid burns, temperature of water used SHOULD NOT EXCEED – 43 degrees C (110 degrees F).